Saturday, June 2, 2007

verbosity


Hey I found this security thing (I have to type these annoying things about 10x a day). But this one was special. I forget what you call the things, but it goes like this:


best

friends

help

with

life

Is that kinda weird? I found it could stand for a couple different. things. It's kind of a game I play. Instead of getting mad at those security things, I now try to think of sentences that you can make by starting each word with the letters given, in that order. I guess you'd call it verbosity.


here's a really stupid one:


You

Just

Quit

Helping

Cows

Eat

Ice

Cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats interesante I should try that some time :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I came across one of thoes things and here's what I made up for it: how zoos hid your kids during ice rades = hzhykdir lol.