Monday, June 4, 2007

All about me!!!

  • Lace or Ribbon? Ribbon
  • Mountain or Beach? Beach
  • Reading or Writing? Reading
  • Cookie or Cake? Cake
  • Baked or Mashed Potato? Mashed
  • Side or Back? Side
  • Shrimp or Steak? Neither (I'm a vegetarian) but if there was a vegetarian fake shrimp and vegetarian fake steak, I'd take the steak!
  • Scrambled or Fried? Fried
  • Orange or Apple? Apple
  • Spring or Fall? Spring! Everything's so fresh and new and not too warm and not too cold, and you're almost out of school!
  • Roller Skating or Bowling? Bowling; I don't even know how to roller skate!
  • DVD or Theater movies? DVD, I haven't been to the theater since I was 4 or so.
  • Wood or Glass? Wood
  • Blue or Green? I like them both a lot, but blue better
  • Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
  • Quilt or Knit? Quilt, a lot of times knitted things are made of scratchy yarn.
  • Early Morning or Late Night? Early mornings! Nights are really gloomy.
  • Coffee or Tea? Tea
  • Watermelon or Strawberry? Strawberry... rolled in sugar! Watermelon is good ut strawberries are better!
  • Lunch or Dinner? Lunch; our family usually has a real nice lunch, but dinner's optional. It's usually something light like bread and water.
  • Cold Cereal or Oatmeal? cold cereal
  • Song or Dance? Song, I don't know how to dance.
  • Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Carpet, it's a lot more comfortable to walk on, plus you don't slip on carpet and hurt yourself.
  • Red or Pink? Pink
  • Cat or Dog? Dog
  • Pretzels or Chips? chips
  • Iced Tea or Lemonade? Lemonade
  • Non-Fiction or Fiction? Both
  • Rose or Daisy? I love most flowers, and I like them both... daisies are bright and bold, and roses are baeutiful and subtle.
  • Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset
  • Comb or Brush? Brush, I only use a comb when I have to part my hair, and I have a natural part anyway so I don't even use a comb really.
  • Pottery or Basket? Basket
  • Bracelet or Necklace? Neither; a nice watch is just fine for me!
  • Pen or Pencil? Pencil, you can erase it! Pens are unforgiving!
  • Couch or Chair? Couch, couches are more comfortable!
  • Country or Victorian? Country... I always liked a more easy-going style more than prim and proper
  • Farm or Ranch? Farm
  • Braid or Ponytail? I like them both, but ponytails better, because they're easy to do. Braids are cool because they look nice as long as they aren't messy and/or falling out, and when you do em when they're wet and then let em out when they're dry, they make waves.
  • Cash or Check? Cash... much simpler!
  • Chocolate Bar or Jelly Bean? Chocolate Bar!!!
  • Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I like root beer though.
  • Hot Dog or Cheeseburger? ooooooh that's really tough. I can't really choose between the two! I love big franks and I love vegetarian grillers... hey this is too hard of a question!
  • Blinds or Curtains? blinds... they're not as pretty as curtains but they're helpful in town when they don't let the neighbors see through your windows.
  • Dress or Pants? pants, although I like skirts just as well. I don't even have a dress, just pants and skirts and shirts.
  • Sun or Moon? Moon; you can look at it without going blind!
  • Adventure or Comedy? Adventure
  • Cloud or Star? Star! They make constant patterns. Clauds are so fickle, they're always changing shape and melting away and everything.
  • Lake or River? Lake; you can go swimming in a lake, and there's no current
  • Half Full or Half Empty? hey theyre the same aren't they? but I always say Half Full
  • Truck or Car? Car
  • Bath or Shower? Shower
  • Clothesline or Clothes Dryer? Clothes Dryer... it's quicker and the clothes and towels always come off clothes lines stiff
  • New or Second Hand? New
  • Gum or Lifesaver? Lifesaver
  • Email or Handwritten? I like hand written, but e-mail is nice
  • July or October? July
  • Barefoot or Shoes? barefoot

I copied this from my friend's blog, http://aj-declares.blogspot.com/, who copied it from her mom's blog and filled it in for myself. It originated at Peggy's blog over at Home Made Simplicity She just asked us to point others back to her blog.

Well now you know all about me! Well not quite but this was fun anyway!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow a lot of stuff I never knew about you.