Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BMA & ABC


Hey I was over at the ABC (Adventist book center) earlier. It's at the BMA campus, the local adventist academy. I was hanging out with my friend Korah; she goes to BMA and works there in the summer so she had just gotten out of work and was there. She helped me pick out two books to buy; one is entitled Mandy the Outsider, and the other is entitled The Music Box. I haven't started reading either of them quite yet but I think they'll be interesting! :D They were a really good deal too just $5 apiece. And they were virtually free because I had been given a $15 gift certificate for the place a while back. I had $5 left so I bought us a little treat cuz it was warm out, 2 mint chocolate chip ice cream bars for Korah, and two strawberry popsicles for myself, and one for my little sister Lanaya, who we were toting around.

Then Korah and I eventually headed to the dorm where we saw her friend Cynthia, who was cleaning up and stuff. I'd met her before, and she's really nice. It actually happened to be her birthday! So we were hanging out with her for a while, and had a lot of fun. We were walking around hiding from each other in the cupboards, etc. Lanaya did some really funny things and said some really funny things! At first she thought Cynthia was Korah's sister, then she thought she was her cousin! Then Lanaya forgot how old she was, or didn't know in the first place, and tried to hide her embarrassment by acting beserk and saying the most random funny things! I think she got a little too much sugar! Fortunately Cynthia didn't have an almost-four-year-old sister of her own who still baby-talked, so she thought Lanaya was speaking in another language when she said most of the stuff.

BMA is a really cool school. I want to go there starting probably my junior year, maybe even my sophomore, if our family can scrape up enough money.


Tree frogs are so cute!!! (btp)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you should go to bma you would like it !!! and since I'll be leaving Cynthia will need another friend!