Thursday, June 7, 2007

Excursion

Our family is planning on going on an excursion beginning on Friday, July 13. We started out thinking we'd be renting a house at the Virginia Beach for 3 days, but now we are planning on going camping the whole time and getting a 7-day pass to Busch Gardens. I was really looking forward to going to both of those places, but now it seems we are just going to Busch Gardens and probably not the beach. I hope we have fun! But our family has never had a perfect vacation, and probably never will. Come to think of it, I've never had a perfect week, or even a perfect day. Not even a completely perfect hour! I guess nothing's perfect. Even just the sleeping situation. Even if I have an ait mattress, it will most likely pop. I'm a very light sleeper, and if my dad doesn't snore real loudly (we all have to share a tent), his sleep machine thing will buzz all through the night. Oh well, things could be worse. If my mom saw this, she'd probably yell at me and tell me to be optimistic and be glad we're even going on a vacation, no matter how imperfect it may be. So I guess I should.

Busch Gardens is a really neat place. It's a theme park. I went to the one in Miami when I was 5. I've heard it's nicer since Florida tends to attract more tourists and they get more buisness, but I don't remember it much. Supposedly the Williamsport location has a waterpark, amusement park, and shows. Most of the amusement rides are roller coasters. I don't mind that cuz I love roller coasters! I hope they have bumper cars and bumper boats too. I remember the Miami one had alligators and lions and things like that, but I'm pretty sure the Williamsport one doesn't have those; it has horses and birds instead. I guess it will be better than crumby old alligators if I get to ride the horses, even if it is just a pony ride. Imagine trying to ride an alligator! I don't even want to think about it...

How do you like my new profile image? I thought it was kind of funny; maybe I should actually get a picture of myself sometime soon though!

I'm almost done with eighth grade, finally! tomorrow's the last day, and there's just one assignment left to do, my science final.

Well that's all for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to busch gardens before,but I bet it would be fun. I've been to sea world though.