Saturday, June 2, 2007

lost foxy

I was having a grand time in the creek by our church, just chillin' out in the water and looking for bugs to feed to my friend's brother's baby robins that he found. I ended up finding two black salamanders (I caught one, but the other got away), a huddle of disgusting big crayfish, a dozen leeches (which, gross, I know, I didn't even touch them, the robins gobbled them up quite fast however!), and some worms. Oh by the way, it would probably have been a lot better if my friend's brother hadn't been along. I don't want to be mean or anything but he annoys the dayligts outa me, and sometime punches the daylights outa me and anyone else he wants. Besides the point.

We'd just gone upstream a ways and I was going to go farther, when I got closer and saw something in the water. It was the carcass of some animal!!!!! At first I thought it was a cat. I don't know, but cat, fox, whatever it was, it was soooo scary and gruesome and creepy. I just screamed and screeched, wouldn't you have??!! Dead animals or dead anthing, especially when they're crawling with maggots, really creep me out and give me nightmares!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am scarred for life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'a s cute Fox

Anonymous said...

yes and so am I.but the whole event made for me writing living is which is something a may post on my blog so you can read it then!!!!!!