Sunday, April 6, 2008

today...

I just got back from a thrift shop, I didn't get a lot but we got a bunch of VHS movies, and I got two jackets and a couple shirts and a cute jean skirt and a pair of shoes. There weren't very many jeans there and not too many nice shirts (which is what I was mostly wanting to find), and no jeans that fit me, so I guess another day I'll try another place. :) I love going clothes shopping! Anyway so I guess we're going to have a movie evening and we ordered pizza, it's going to be fun!!! well tty'all l8r

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I love thrift shops. You never know what you might find. So what movies did your family get?

*Mandy* said...

Well mostly Disney movies... we got Toy Story, Lion King, some Shirley Temple movies (they're boring in my opinion but Shirley T is soooo cute, and Lanaya looks a lot like her), aristocats, 101 dalmations, Flipper, a nature movie, and a few others...

Anonymous said...

How about sending me some of those clothes??? lol.

God Bless!

Alyssa said...

it is sooo annoying when she talks about what she wants to buy, she is such a chatterbox!