Friday, April 4, 2008

Skwirls

yeah I know how to spell I just did that 4 fun haha


Anyway my dad and I went to the park that I told you guys about a while ago, where we had fed peanuts to some squirrels. And this time I had my camera... :) One squirrel even grabbed a peanut from my hand. Anyway here are so pictures I got, aren't squirrels just soooooo cute?!!! (my mom says all squirrels just look the same to her and I guess they do but I want to post all these pics anyway haha)












P.S. Please don't copy any of my pictures and use them as your own! If you want to borrow any, please ask my permission. :) Thanks!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

wow. you got some good pictures. i can never get close enough to the squirrels here.

Anonymous said...

My dad just read something about squirrels today in the children's story. Here's some of it.

When she reached the hole, she let her baby loose, so he could go inside; but he promptly started around the tree and tried to get away again. She soon caught him, and in the struggle, nearly dropped him on the ground. Now she dragged him to the mouth of the hole, and actually pushed his head into it. But Frisky, protesting at the top of his voice, placed a little paw on each side of the hole, and refused to go in.

The mother pushed and scolded, and moved from one side of the hole to another; still he would not go inside. Finally she seemed to lose patience, and bit him till he squealed with pain. Then she crowded into the hole herself, and dragged him after her. For several minutes, I could hear the little fel-low crying and protesting in a way that made it evident he was being punished for his naughtiness. Afterwards everything became quiet, and soon the mother squirrel came out of the hole and ran to the elm tree, and again began eating her supper of elm buds.
lol... wouldn't that be funny to see???!!