Friday, April 4, 2008

aquarium life

Last Sunday I got a pretty new blueish-purple betta fish, pictured above ^^ (still haven't found a name for him yet, have any ideas?) sorry the pic's kind of fuzzy, it's hard to photograph fish, they're always swimming away!

oh and here is a picture of my two new goldfish, Twila (the solid orange one with black tips on her fins), and Dawn (The white and orange one). I just love this picture of them!


I also got a new african dwarf frog, he's an aquatic frog so he lives in the aquarium with the fish, and just eats any fish food that they don't eat. His name is Dufflepud (a name I got from the Narnia books, lol). He's very small, like only an inch long, I'm not sure if he'll get bigger but I hope he will, because he's kind of hard to see and even harder to take a pic of! I did get a pic though. :) well I'll be busy having fun with my new pets but I'll post more later...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

if he still doesn't have a name you could call him levi...lol.

Anonymous said...

So, your on your way to filling up your room with pets. All you have to do is move them to your apartment. That's a ways off though. :) Annnnnd, you still don't have enough pets to fill an apartment room yet. lol. Are you going to put a fish tank (with fish in it of course). in the bathroom? lol.