Thursday, April 3, 2008

Books...

Well ever since my brother's school's book fair last Sunday, I've been reading quite a lot. I just LOVE reading!!! We got the whole Narnia series and a few other books. The books in the Narnia series are:

1. The Magician's nephew
2. The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (they have a movie for this one)
3. The Horse and His Boy
4. Prince Caspian (they're releasing a movie for this one this May, I can't wait to see it too, especially after reading the book)
5. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

6. The Silver Chair
7. The Last Battle

I finished reading books 1-5 in the series and this evening I just started on the Silver Chair. I want to find out what happens but I'm kind of sad I'm almost through them already, then I won't have anything else to read... (I soooooo need a library card).

Another new book that we got and I read is called Hurt Go Happy... might sound like a strange title, but you'll get it once you've read the book. It's a story (it says it's fiction but I think it was based on a true story) about a deaf girl who meets a chimpanzee and learns sign language. It was a very touching story and I really really enjoyed it! I'd really suggest you read it if you happen to come across it sometime.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

chronicles of narnia are great books. my favorite was the horse and his boy. i am listening to them all again on cd.