Tuesday, April 15, 2008

glofish


Well... I guess it's time I made another post. :) What about?... okay today's topic is (drumroll plz) GLOFISH! okay so yeah I discovered this unique new species of fish on the internet last month and thought they were the neatest thing!!! glofish are a fish that are genetically engineered part zebra danio, and part of the DNA from a glowing coral thing, which makes these fish actually GLOW in the dark! Plus when it's not dark they are such bright flourescent neon colors! oooh just look at the pic... when I was picking out my goldfish a few weeks ago I saw some at the pet store, unfortunately they were $8 apiece (compared to the $3 apiece fancy goldfish) or I definately would have gotten several of my own. maybe I will get some someday. :D (oh btw they'll illegal to own in the UK, so if you live there you could get arrested for owning them, not sure why but anyways... )

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow. These are so cool.