Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures of eagles (and a few other things) :)

Well, I've had these pictures for almost two weeks now. These are pictures that were taken at the Connowingo Dam. I didn't take a lot of them (obviously since I'm in some), my sister took some of them, but not sure all of which ones so just wanted to give her some credit.


There was lots of scum in the water in the river above the dam!
The other side of the dam...
Here's a picture of a heron my sister shot through a telescope.
Part of the river at sunset - sorry it's kind of blurry.
A lone bald eagle, we got this picture through a telescope too, as well as the next few...




Another one joined this one...





Ooh isn't this a good picture?





Alyssa took this picture of an eagle in flight.
I have it as my desktop backround.



The Connowingo Dam.



There are three eagles in this picture, two on the structure on the left and one juvenile on the structure on the right... you can click on the picture to enlarge it and try to find them.

1 comments:

Jade Christine said...

Thats so cool! I like eagles( only the way they look) ! Well not really..they almost ate our small dog felix. And they've eaten our chickens. :)