Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More photos from the Connowingo Dam

^^ me and Korah ^^
Alyssa sitting on a pile of rocks





Korah chillin =D





We climbed onto this structure... it was a concrete staircase just sitting on the edge of the water... don't know what it was doing there but it was cool to sit there and have the waves crash next to you but not on you...







it was made just a few days after Korah was born according to the date on it, kind of an interesting coincidence.



just laying there watching the clouds and birds blow by...
^pretty sure Alyssa took this picture^

I took all the following pics of the waves crashing against the riverbank.


Yeah I guess I kind of overdid those... but they look awesome ;)

2 comments:

Jade Christine said...

Wow! That looks so fun, and dangerous! My parents wouldn't let me do that because I cant swim....Hope you know how to swim..(I dont).

*Mandy* said...

well, the water looks deep, but it was really only a couple inches-feet deep near the shore... I can swim like a fish but I still wouldn't want to fall in there!