Tuesday, September 23, 2008

some pics of me

my images are being uploaded to blogger. Loading... My images are being uploaded to Blogger. Loading... my images are being uploaded to Blogger. Loading... there they are, good! *Did I just type all that out loud?* @ campmeeting early this summer (or should I say last summer cuz it's autumn now, whoopee!!!:) oh my shirt says got Jesus but my hair got in the way of the got haha
Me and mi mejor dulce amiga Korah at Dorney Park, we'd just got off the WhiteWATER landing ride so we were rather wet! (Going on the swings and coasters helped us dry off though :)

okay yeah there's me in my big backyard.



and bet you'll never guess how or where this was taken... I think I want to be a hippie. What do they do and stand for anyway? I've heard they like peace and tie dye and going green and WWF, that all sounds great to me.

1 comments:

Horse_Girl said...

Korah looks like Alyssa in the picture on here!