Tuesday, September 23, 2008

since I'm on a roll today

Here's some pictures I took of an adorable froggy. I'm pretty sure he's either a small leopard frog or pickeral frog. We have a lot of them around our house, all about this size, some more on the green side, some more on the brown side. I love em! I'd post the pic of one sitting on my face but I don't think it's on this computer.hey not that one!!!
however here's a poem I wrote and dedicated to it.

That thing used to croak at me
whenever I walked by,
he made me shriek,
he had me freaked,
until his batteries did die.

ah there's mi pequeno amigo!!!


um help I am not a tree frog why am I on a leaf way up here!!! get me down!!!

oh btw the way you say frog in Spanish is rana, (rrrrroll the r since it's at the beginning of the word and the a's are both long, like ah). mi pequeno rana es dulce y verde.

0 comments: