Thursday, September 4, 2008

neverending

I am here at the library sitting in the same spot I've been sitting for over 5 1/2 hours. Doing mostly school. My geometry and history and english and music and spanish and chemistry etc. (mostly orientation things). It seems like it never ends! And I guess it doesn't, because even after we graduate from middle school or high school or college or university or whereverplace , we never stop learning. Right now I'm learning that being at the library this long doing school makes me want to go home!
oh and here's a little quote for the day
"Anyone can make you 'look bad', but only you can make yourself bad." -anonymous-

Did I tell you I got a fish? She is a calico fantail goldfish and her name is Opal. She had a pal named Colby but sadly, she died last week. That seems to happen whenever I reset up a tank. I want to get a black moor.

0 comments: