Wednesday, January 30, 2008

so...

yes I think Blogger is having issues... it won't let me change my avatar. Oh well...
Anyway guess what! Okay really you don't have to guess... the other day I went out shopping with my mom and yeah I got some great stuff... I got my sister a fish tank as an early 16th birthday present, and I got myself one as well... mine's purple, hers is teal. They each hold 5 gallons, they're a minibow kit, with almost everything except the fish. So I'm not sure what kind of fish I'm getting but neon tetras would be awesome, so would guppies... maybe angelfish. hmmm... anyway that's not the only stuff I got, I also got a new coat. I've had my old one since I was 10 or less so even though I can still fit my coat (we got it big), it's gotten kind of shabby and the zipper acts naughty. So I'm really glad for my new coat! It's white with light blue and green trim on it... I also got this pretty red shirt to wear to church, and a new swimsuit... I don't normally shop for swimsuits this time of year but they were having a sale and I need a new swimsuit for when we go to this indoor water park in March for my sister's birthday.
Anyway, I guess that's all for now... bye

0 comments: