Friday, January 25, 2008

New Template

How do you like my new template? I needed something new (at least according to my sister)... Anyway I miss all my link lists and sidebar stuff, etc., but I'll be adding them back when I think of them.

Next Sabbath our church youth group is planning on going on an outing, I think it'll be fun. We're going to Lancaster church, then in the afternoon we're going to a park to watch bald eagles. Then in the evening we'll eat out at a restaurant, I heard it would probably be Golden Corral.

Well there's more to post about but I guess I should be going to bed, so toodles...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess... you were SO excited when you got one that you screamed?

*Mandy* said...

Well... I actually made this one myself sorta... I took a template and put a picture on the top. If they did have a cool shroom template already made up I'd use it.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was commenting on your computer post when I commented above^^^^^^. :)

*Mandy* said...

oh that's okay... yeah I was really excited when I got my new computer!