Tuesday, January 15, 2008

odd day

Anyway it started when this morning I went out to the courtyard with my dog Guy to play ball, and then this old man who's a total stranger comes up and suggests that I watch out because earlier two mean dogs came running up and tried to bite him, and he had to chase them away with sticks. So I went straight home and got my dog and I both inside. Then after a couple minutes I went back outside and stayed in the yard. Sure enough, there was a dog loose and in our yard, but it was just our neighbor's dog Yeager, who had always been friendly to us and our dog. He played a minute with our dog, but I didn't want them running off so I took Guy inside again... I told my mom that's why I came in so early.
ok... so now there are two police cars parked in front of our neighbor's house. My parents are gone, Alyssa said they were at the neighbor's or something... and whenever I call them they won't tell me what's going on... they just say they have to go. Then our neighbor came over and asked what was going on? He said his house had been broken into or something and wanted to see my parents in case they knew cuz I sure didn't. I guess I'll find out what on earth is going on when they get back...

1 comments:

Dani said...

um.... strange! Did you ever find out what happened?