Friday, March 21, 2008

New bunnies!

Today we brought home the two bunnies in the pictures a few posts below this one... Their names are Chloe (short for Clover) and Missy Daisy. They are just two cute and sweet for words! Anyway I'll try to get some new pictures of them up soon. In a few days we'll be getting their pedigree in the mail; when they're old enough, we want to breed them and show them and some of their babies. I can't wait to introduce them to our dog, I just know they're going to love each other. The dog is at his sitter's place right now (we just got back from our grandma's house this afternoon, I'll tell you about that trip later too) but I think it's time to go get him now... ttyl!

1 comments:

Jade Christine said...

My dogs eat bunnys and kill bunnys i will never let my dogs play with my bunnies!,gerilyn