Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bunny Pics

Well... I guess I've been just posting bunny this and bunny that for that past week or so... but anyway here are some new pictures of Chloe and Missy Daisy. I couldn't get as many good pictures of Chloe because she usually does not like sitting still. btw we got their pedigrees in the mail today :)

Missy and Chloe snuggling up in the car on the way home.


Me and Missy - she was licking me :)



Another pic of Missy


haha

rabbit ears, lol

Missy taking a little rest...

That's our dog, Guy. He's very gentle and is great friends with our rabbits.


Aw, there's Chloe... she's so cute, isn't she?



Wait! Let me fix my fur!

4 comments:

Jade Christine said...

Those are some cute rabbits! We dont have any "floppy ear" rabbits..(Sorry, :( I'm not good at naming rabbit breeds!)lol.. :P

Horse_Girl said...

They are soooooooooooooooooooo cute and sweet!!!!!!

Jade Christine said...

My dogs ate 2 of my old rabbits.My rabbits dont lick me,i think they dont like me:(,Gerilyn.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures Mandykins!!!