Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grades

Well, being homeschooled, I don't have a teacher to grade my schoolwork so that task falls to yours truly. Since I hadn't done any grading yet it had all piled up, so yesterday and the day before that I spent grading my history and algebra. I'm basically all done with history and halfway with algebra. I guess it's more fun than doing the actual work but I can imagine having to grade an entire classroom's work would be much harder! Still I think having a career as a teacher would be very interesting and if I don't end up being a vet's assistant I would probably enjoy teaching. After all I think I could say I already have some experience after teaching myself for seven years before this. :)

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

but just because you're good at teaching yourself doesn't mean you'd have the patience to teach other people.