Friday, May 8, 2009

Today's happenings and hair

I wish I could go to the library @ least once a week.
But such is not the case.

My karate class was canceled today. Which to be honest, I am a little glad about because I had some things I wanted to do today.
Alyssa and I, our soccer team won yesterday, 4-2.
I played with my oldest bunny rabbit, Missy Daisy, in the yard today. Usually I just set her in the outdoor playpen and leave her there, but today I actually set her down and let her romp around... at first she was rather surprised, but then she went exploring... you have no idea how cute it was!
I am thinking about getting my hair cut into a bob and getting bangs again. I had that haircut til I was 8 or 9 I guess.
I watched a really good movie today called Homecoming. It was made in 1996, when I was two years old. It's based on a book, which is entitled, naturally, Homecoming, and it's by Cynthia Voigt. It's the first of a series of books called the Tillerman series I think... I didn't actually read Homecoming; I read Dicey's Song, which is the next book in the series. Anyway, I love the movie and that book. So that is partly why I wanted to go to the library... to get more books from that series. The actors in the movie are all really great, and I love 'specially how Dicey looked... and she happened to have that haircut I was thinking of getting... maybe that even influenced me to want to get it again... I mean, I wanted to get that haircut again before I watched the movie, but I guess that made me want to get it even more. :) I just don't know when... I was also trying to see if I could get my hair to be like 2-2 1/2 feet long... and I am sort of close. I feel like measuring my hair... brb
okay Alyssa couldn't really decide but it is about 20 inches. If I cut it, I am definitely giving it to Locks of Love to be made into a wig for chemo patients. I like to think that if I did, another girl somewhere would have the exact same hair-do, down to the same hair, as me. Do you think I should cut my hair right away, wait til summer is over, or not cut it at all?
Here's a pic of me last Fall... my hair has grown like 4-5 inches since then. In Spanish, is hair pelo or cabello? or both? Because then horse hair would be caballo cebello...
Tengo hambre... quiero comer pizza... laterz

0 comments: