Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just thought I'd...

make a post even though I don't have much to say... Well only nine days til Christmas!!! My rabbit Missy is going to give birth any day now, maybe even tomorrow! I want to go Christmas shopping, get caught up in school, and read a book... I sang in choir last Sabbath for our church Christmas program, while wearing a funny blue robe that is our choir's uniform... Afterwards was the fun part though, the Christmas social. There was pizza and my family (with some help from a few of our friends) won 2nd place in the gingerbread house decorating contest. And of course the whole white elephant gift exchange was fun as usual... even though I only got potpourri haha
I'm reading Lord of the Flies for Literature class... no comment yet... I got to watch Walle and Bolt (not for English class obviously), they were sweet. :) Other than that my life for the past few days has been rather dull so you don't really want to hear about it.
I need a new template. This one is too depressing don't u think?
hmmmm a random fact about me: I've never been to Antarctica.

0 comments: