Monday, December 1, 2008

How's the new template?

I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y yes FINALLY after almost a two seasons of that strawberry template, got a new template. How do you like it? (Rate it 1-5 in the sidebar) It's still fruity but hey it goes with my cherry avatar that I CAN NOT change!!! A blogger glitch I suppose. So now all you people (yeah right), who were wondering why I don't have maybe a nice picture of myself for my avatar, besides the fact that I probably don't really have a good picture of myself, it's because I am stuck with that sparkling cherry on my blog for life!

Anywhooo... about the rest of my life, well I'm reading this sci fi stuff for English. It's starting to creep me out! Like have you ever read the Veldt? It's about these kids in like 2050 or something who get addicted to this simulator machine and end up committing patricide!!! That story was almost banned in a public school! And I had to read it. It was sooo eerie!

But as for the cherrier things, IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! YAY!!!! Winter is sooo my favorite season!!! We've set up our artificial Christmas tree and have been busy ever since trying to keep Missy (our rabbit), from consuming its lower branches, the rug thing underneath it, and the cords for the lights. Normally she behaves much better, but ever since she's been pregnant she's been really moody and trying to chew things up. I can't wait til she has her babies (about two weeks from now!!!) They are bound to be adorable!!! We're expecting our gerbils to pop out a litter themselves eventually, Ruby and Remy are officially getting along together thanks to the cage divider introduction (see my sister Alyssa's blog), and they are such a cute couple!!! I've never seen a cuter couple!!! LOL
tata 4 now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! You had to read that stuff??? You should file a complaint! Can you file a complaint??? LOL!

Anywhoooo.....