Friday, December 7, 2007

Today's post

Wow Christmas is coming up pretty soon! Tomorrow our church is doing a Christmas program (I think it's a little early, but anyway). I'm in the church choir, which will be performing. And afterwards there's going to be a social with a white elephant gift exchange and a talent show. I'll be playing a duet on piano with my friend and I'll be accompanying my sis on piano while she plays violin and recorder. I would have liked to get a little more practice in, but I guess we'll do that tomorrow too.


We took our rabbit to the vet yesterday. He has mites but he got an Ivermectin injection that should kill them off eventually.




I got this video of my rabbit jumping up a flight of our stairs.

Wow I wish I could hop that fast!

Awww my rabbit and dog are pals. My dog even loves eating apples now, I think he might have learned that from the rabbit LOL .

0 comments: