Monday, December 17, 2007

Handel's Messiah

Last Friday night I went with some friends to BMA (the infamous local SDA academy) to see, and hear of course, their Handel's Messiah program. It was really nice, my favorite songs were "Drummer Boy" and the "Carol of the Bells". I wish I'd have recorded it. Of course they did a lot of other songs but I only recorded 3. I'd post them on here but I keep trying and the upload is taking forever...

I'm going to try adding a playlist of songs in the sidebar. I really like classical and it is good for your brain so yeah it'll probably be mostly classical pieces.
My parents are getting me a keyboard for Christmas. It's a Yamaha. I wanted either a Yamaha or a Casio so this should be nice. They are out of stock but I should get it by my birthday at least. I'd like to take lessons too.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

you should put up a video