Friday, January 15, 2010

Tiddlywinks!!!

Okay I was just exercising so I feel really happy right now cuz of all those whatchamacallems endorphines? that get released when you exercise :D so that is why I may seem a little too perky lol
Thanks all of you who prayed for Tiddlywinks! Tiddles got his teeth clipped a few weeks ago and he is now just as hoppy as ever! He is going to have a operation to have some of those teeth pulled because thankfully, it was inexpensive enough. :)
The last blog post I did was actually on another blog that is for my honors US government course. It's called "Can We Provide Broadband Across PA?" and you can visit it in the slight chance (ha HA) that you are interested. http://palcsbroadband.edublogs.org/

During winter break I attended GYC (Generation of Youth for Christ) in Louisville, Kentucky. The theme was "Unashamed," and we learned all about being unashamed of Christ! I even went on outreach and invited people to sign up for Bible studies. It was an awesome experience and I am sooo glad I got to be there! I am totally going next year when they have it in Maryland!
And I want to shout out that my friend Christina earned her yellow belt in karate today after a grueling test!!! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡YAY Christina!!!!
I went to the PA Farm Show yesterday. It was fun and stinky and tiring! Some of the best parts were getting to see this girl do stunts on a galloping horse and watching horses play soccer and see Irish dancing. Not to mention free ice cream samples and fried portabella mushrooms and seeing a bunch of animals. I even got a magic scarf! It is purple and blue and green and so it matches like a lot of my clothes lol... it is magic because you can stretch it into being a shawl as well as a scarf. I also saw a lot of rabbits, a few of which looked exactly like my rabbit Hopscotch (one of them was actually distantly related to Hopscotch because he was from the same breeder that we got our mama bunny from and bred by). Hmm I should go get Missy, she would probably lick me. She loves licking me when I am sweaty cuz I guess I taste good and salty then... yuck? whatever :)
I was gonna call this post "tiddlywinks!!!" before I realized I had a lot more to say than just about Tiddlywinks :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Farm Show sounds fun! :)