Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Well that's kind of what my mom, sis and I did last night, 'cept we started at 7:00 and watched A movie (8 Below), no more. Mostly because my sister dropped asleep halfway through it and my mom followed sometime later. We bought a pile of movies cheap from this really nice guy at this farmer/flea market we went to on Tuesday. Let's see, there was of course 8 Below, and Finding Nemo (oooh love that movie, my favorite part is when Dory speaks whale!!!), Ratatouille, Happy Feet, Over the Hedge, Everyone's Hero, Meet the Robinsons, Shrek 1 & 2, and I think that is it. We had our own table so we were there for a while and got to talk to a bunch of ppl including the ppl who had their tables set up near ours. When he found out I have a job picking strawberries, this one older guy named Luther was telling me how when he was a kid, they would pick strawberries from 6-6 every weekday and got paid a dollar each day! Then they would give all but 25 cents (which was their allowance) to their parents. I was like wow! It makes me grateful I get paid as much as I do! Anyway PVYBC (summer camp) starts on Sunday! I am so excited and I'm going shopping this afternoon for stuff to wear and other things I need to take there. I can't decide whether or not to get a haircut though. I probably should since I haven't had one since October (gasp) since I've been trying to grow my hair out but on the other hand I have neeee idea how I would want it cut other than a trim. Talk to u guys later...

1 comments:

Popular News said...

I loved that movie! Eight Below. the dogs were so cool! I hope we can get a dog. now that we moved. im just worried about the costs. like going to the vet, food bills, and what not. lol but i still hope we can get one. =D