Friday, April 17, 2009

My Goldfish

I thought I'd post some pictures of my goldfish on my blog. For a while I had left my aquarium empty because my fish had been dying. But Orinoco and Cleo have been doing spendidly...

I had a hard time getting them to stop swimming a moment for the camera (in most of the pictures I got but deleted, they look like little orange blurs)... Goldfish, even feeder fish are so cute that it makes me sad that most of them end up dead by getting shaken to death in their bags by little kids on the way home, or worst of all DEVOURED.

Above is Orinoco... I got that from a song called Orinoco Flow and so I was thinking about calling my other fishie Flo but I decided to call her Cleo after the cute goldfish on Pinnochio, LOL.

^That's Cleo

The two of them, swimming together happily.

hungry anyone?






3 comments:

Alyssa said...

cute pics. I wish my goldfish were still around...

Alyssa said...

you ABSOLUTLEY NEED to POST MORE!!!!

Popular News said...

they look nice. yummy just kidding! lol