Sunday, December 13, 2009

In the beginning...

...there was a blog. Called Mandy's Place. And I posted and posted and posted from the time I was like 12 to the present. And lately only got on every once in a while.
Soooo this feels kind of awkward, blogging after not being on for so long. I guess all I should say for now is announce that I am going bowling today!
The other day I learned chest block at karate class.
I also just finished up to the 2nd midmarking period of 11th grade.
Still desperately attempting to learn español.
I am so excited for the holiday season!!! Mi tiempo de año favorito!
And I quit all the stupid facebook games which my sister started me playing and which took over my free time. So perhaps I will be blogging more often. But ironically, all my blog posts show up on facebook anyway, because somehow I set my blog to be affiliated with facebook.
I made a skeleton dude for anatomy class named Mr. Skelly Ton. When it is time to get rid of him, I am going to bury him in the ground as befits a skeleton. Maybe even make him a gravestone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again. :)

Anonymous said...

i want to attend the funeral, i will be having one for dollar some day i imagine :'(