Monday, March 30, 2009

Whataweek


I think this past week has been the most stressful week of my life! I still don't feel myself... I had deadlines to meet for school, and I hadn't completed a lot of my work. So there I was, working as hard as I could on my school, in front of my computer about 16/7... fortunately I got extensions of a few days for my geometry, chemistry, and art class, or yeah I woulda flunked. But I completed everything due...well everything except for a formal essay on whether I think it was right for the conspirators to kill Caesar... geez... and stayed up all last night doing that. When I finally got to bed it was 5:00 am. And when I woke up it was 11:00 and my sister was stuffing a very large spoon full of mashed potatoes she made in my mouth. At first I was concerned because the concoction was, well, green, but it turned out it was just from all the herbs used to season it. Anyway, it was actually pretty good but I am hungry again. There were a bunch of wild turkeys outsidein our yard this morning, it makes me sad that most of them will probably be shot. I need to chill, relax, maybe play some Zoo Tycoon. I think I'll get a hippo and an alligator. I love that picture! whoever drew it, thanks!oh the picture's by Bill Peet. Neat.I found it on http://www.everypicture.com/index.php?sc=1I think I'll put that site in my link... I'm taking an illustration class in school so yeah I like good art, and especially funny art, like Calvin and Hobbes and this picture of two mice I saw once, the one was holding a mirror up for the other mouse, who had hardly any fur left... and there was a pair of scissors next to them. It was just so funny! faugh I think I'm getting a little goofy from lack of sleep........... until I post again...
~little ME~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... =D Ummmm.... I'm a bad girl... I didn't call you on Sunday... I actually wasn't exactly able to. It's called: The life of a 14 year old girl-- busy. lol.

Anyway, I hope you do good!!! You need to lay back and relax! =D

Love ya! Andrea

Lissa said...

wow! ur week sounded very hectic! im glad its over. =D

Alyssa said...

i should call aj today!!!