Thursday, October 25, 2007

poor little guy

My poor betta fish died yesterday. He was pretty old, almost two years old. I can't even remember his name! He wasn't the most special fish I had, and I didn't cry when he died like I did with most of my other dead pets (which were all fish, and once a mouse). I used to bury my dead fish in our garden... Our other betta fish, Pearl, is still alive even though she is more than two years old, which is very old for a betta fish. I hope she'll live for a while yet.

I just hate seeing any animal die. My dream is to be a veterinarian!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

A noble dream!

The fish's name was Jordan.

*Mandy* said...

yeah that's what I thought but for some reason I thought that was the name of another late fish.

Anonymous said...

awe... I'm glad pear is alive too :)