Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 5

Today has been pretty uneventful... I haven't got into any mischief yet, I'm satisfyingly ahead with my schoolwork, etc, etc. Last night, or evening, should I say, we went to Pathfinders. We didn't actually go for Pathfinders, but we ended up going there anyway since we were early for choir practice (I don't even know why I went, since I know the songs well enough). But I ended up having a better time during the Pathfinder part anyways. I love to sing, but not particularly the songs that our choir does. We did marching the whole time almost, and I was wearing flipflops... my feet were frrrreeezzing! It was very cold, and it still is! In fact, it's snowing! And when I went out to get the mail, there was a bitter cold wind! We ended up getting almost as bad weather as Erie.

0 comments: