Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring, Spring, Spring!!!

Spring is finally here! Only a bit of melting snow is left, from the largest drifts. Today is about 72 degrees out, nice, humid, sunny, calm, and breezy. My favorite! OF COURSE, I don't most weather conditions as long as I'm in the great outdoors... :D
My sister woke me up soooo early *yawn*... 9:00 in the morning!!! Proposterous!!! I tried to take my rabbit for a hop... he hopped right out of his leash and away. I tried to take my dog instead, but you can't really scooter while your dog is attempting to pull you into the street. I wanted to use my pogo stick... couldn't find it... Then I jumped and skipped rope for a while... but after 75 jumps without stopping, I almost dropped dead. I need to get in better physical condition. I think of myself as satisfyingly slim but not enough endurance or muscle.
Ooooooooohhh I want ice cream sooooooooooooo bad... I'm almost addicted to that good stuff!!! I'm supposed to be a vegan, but now even "cow ice cream" won't stop me! As one friend would say... apostate. Oh well... I asked my mom if she'd drive me over to the place by 309 that has scrumptious ice cream, if I'd get the rest of my schoolwork for the 3rd semester done. Otherwise, all of today's and tomorrow's school; the end of the third semester is tomorrow! I can't wait! After that, only two more months until my simply lovely summer vacation!!!
Yippee!!! Yo siempre amo un bien verano vaccacion!
Yesterday I babysat again... now I have to visit the bank. I have almost $500 save up now. I guess that's a start to going to 2 summer camps, and buying that digital camera, laptop computer, and new rabbit I want... lol!
My dad's been in Oklahoma for almost 3 weeks. He's supposed to stay there a month. My mom and three siblings and I are going to go meet him in Erie; we'll be staying at my grandma's house. Blessed Spring vacation, I have off from school a whole week! I don't think I'll be going to Splash Lagoon there after all, but it'll be a blast anyway.

0 comments: